Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snowboarding Rocks

I went snowboarding this weekend and it was so fun. I biffed it every single time but once. This was my first time snowboarding and it was hard!!!!! I hope I get to do it again some time! I had a fun trip up north and got to spend time with my BOY cousins!! We did gift exchanges and I got a baseball bat I had wanted bad! My Grandma Arbon had a way fun party at her house and I loved it! There are lots of boys on my moms side not so much on my dads so when I go up to ogden I like to be with them as much as I can and have sleepovers with them. I am only allowed sleepovers with my cousins. My mom made that rule. She thinks this world is scary and so she wants me in my own bed safe at night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: