skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Korts All About The Sports
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
THERE HERE
My cousin from
Las
Vegas
is here. He said,''I'm happy I'm here for Thanks Giving.'' He is my only boy cousin
on my
dads side so far. His mom is having a boy...
It'll
be the 3rd boy on my dads side!!!!
1 comment:
Steph
said...
Thats so fun that you get to hang out with your cousin! I hope you have fun!
November 27, 2008 at 5:33 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family
Steph
Kamryn
Mom and Dad
Aunt Angie
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(5)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(6)
►
December
(3)
▼
November
(3)
THERE HERE
BYU LOST
Go BYU
kort
About Me
Warnick Family
Im a a ten year old boy who lives and breathes sports! I love them all except hockey!
View my complete profile
1 comment:
Thats so fun that you get to hang out with your cousin! I hope you have fun!
Post a Comment